The Milton Piano Company was established in New York in 1892. In the early 20th Century they offered a full line of uprights, player pianos, and grand pianos, and they enjoyed a reputation of building very well made instruments. In the mid 1920s, Milton built a coveted new state-of-the-art factory on West 51st Street, New York City. There is some evidence that Brambach and Milton were somehow affiliated with one another, and their factories were located within blocks of each other. The Milton Piano Company built pianos until the late 1950s era.