The S. Hamilton Piano & Organ Company (not to be confused with the Hamilton Piano Company which was a division of the Baldwin Piano & Organ Company) was established in Pittsburg, PA in 1870. Their factory and warerooms were located at 91 â 93 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburg. S. Hamilton was a smaller-scale manufacturer, and his instruments were primarily distributed in and around the northeastern states. The firm manufactured a full line of pianos, parlor organs and pipe organs, and also retailed a full line of various musical instruments in their retail stores. S. Hamilton had a fine reputation in and around Pennsylvania for building good quality instruments while being able to offer them at affordable prices. We have seen a handful of instrument by the firm come through our shop over the years, and they have consistently been very well made instruments. S. Hamilton was out of business well before the Great Depression.