The Wilkin & Redman Piano Company was an active manufacturer of pianos and organs during the 1900 â 1930 era in Columbus, Ohio. At one time, the firm claimed to be the largest piano company in the region. Originally a large retailer of pianos & organs, the firm began building their own pianos shortly after the turn-of-the-century. They offered a full line of upright pianos, baby grands, and player pianos. There is no mention of Wilkin & Redman after about 1930, indicating that the firm likely went out of business due to the Great Depression.