Our Translated Sites: English Chinese

    Lynch & Gomien

    The Lynch & Gomien Piano Company was originally established as the P. Lynch Piano Company in 1853 by Patrick Lynch. At first, Lynch is listed as being a retailer of pianos and musical instruments, but he was manufacturing square grand pianos by about 1860. Lynch marketed his instruments strongly throughout the Catholic community by advertising in their periodicals and offering references of seminaries, clergy, and convents. In 1866, Lynch went into partnership with a gentleman by the name of Gomien, and they built pianos under the name of Lynch & Gomien until about 1880.

    INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA