Lawson

The Lawson Piano Company was established in New York in 1906. Lawson built a full line of upright pianos, baby grand pianos and player pianos, and their instruments were known for being very durable and affordable. Besides building pianos under the 'Lawson' brand name, the firm also built a successful line of player pianos under the 'Play-A-Piano' brand name. The Lawson Piano Company went out of business around 1929 due to the Great Depression.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Lawson Piano Advertisement Early 20th Century Advertisement For The Lawson Piano Company, Circa 1915
Lawson Article Early 20th Century Magazine Article About The Lawson Piano Company, New York