Laffargue

The Laffargue Piano Company built pianos from 1896-1932, with offices and factory located on 134th Street in New York City. In 1904, Laffarge was incorporated with Mr. Josepth Oktavec as president. Laffargue built a number of upright, baby grand and player pianos during the first part of the 20th Century. The company ultimately became part of the huge Aeolian-American Corporation, and the Laffargue name was discontinued during the Great Depression.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Laffargue Advertisements Early 20th Century Laffargue Advertisements, Circa 1919
Laffargue Magazine Article Early 20th Century Magazine Article About The Laffargue Piano Company, Circa 1916
Laffargue Player Piano Catalog Early 20th Century Player Piano Catalog For The Laffargue Piano Company, Circa 1905

RELATED INSTRUMENTS