Kellmer

The Kellmer Piano Company was established in 1883 by Peter Kellmer in Hazelton, PA. Kellmer was known for approaching piano making as an art, and his instruments were known to be of superior quality and exquisite craftsmanship. Kellmer produced a full line of upright and grand pianos, as well as parlor and chapel organs. In 1893, George W. Kellmer, son of Peter Kellmer, took control of the business after having been educated as a pianist and craftsman in New York. Peter changed the name of the firm to Kellmer Piano Works, and the firm continued to enjoy great success up until the Great Depression era.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Kellmer Advertisement Turn-Of-The-Century Advertisement For Kellmer Piano Works, Hazelton, PA