A late-comer to the industry, the Holland Piano Company was established in 1913 with factories in Menomonie, Wisconsin and head sales offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota by President George P. Norris and vice president Jasper E. Sleeper. The Holland Piano Company built a full line of upright pianos, baby grand pianos, and player pianos. They were known for being of very good quality at an affordable price. Unfortunately, Holland built pianos for less than 20 years, going out of business with the Great Depression. The firm was liquidated in 1931.