Cecilian Pianos were built by the Farrand (also known as the Farrand-Cecilian) Piano & Organ Company of Detroit, Michigan. Originally founded in 1883 as The Detroit Organ Company, the Farrand-Cecilian Piano & Organ Company built a large number of organs, player pianos, and conventional pianos until the Great Depression. After the turn-of-the-century, the famous Bush & Lane Piano Company contracted Cecilian to install their player mechanisms in player pianos built by Bush & Lane.Return To Brands
Bush & Lane Player Piano Brochure
Bush & Lane Brochure Featuring Their "Cecilian" Line Of Player Pianos, Circa 1915
Early 20th Century Advertisements from the Farrand-Cecilian Piano Company.