Andrew Anderson was a small scale piano manufacturer in New York during the 1840-1885 period. His first factory was located on Hancock Street in New York City. Anderson retailed pianos by other makers in addition to manufacturing his own instruments. By the 1880s, he had expanded his operations to Bleeker Street in New York City. Although the firm lasted for over 40 years, pianos by Andrew Anderson are all but extinct today.