The holiday season is here and we’ve got 5 Musical Holiday traditions that you can celebrate with the family. We hope these bring you and your family joy wherever you may be!
- Attend a holiday parade | Check out your local listings to see when there is a holiday or light parade.
- Create a holiday playlist | There are so many choices for radio stations these days! Pandora and Spotify both offer a variety of religious or secular holiday playlists to choose from. If you’re one of our QRS Pianomation clients, create your own holiday playlist for your piano to play!
- Go to a Holiday Performance | Whether it’s in NYC or your local theatre there are a host of shows to get you in the holiday spirit from the Rockettes to the Nutcracker. If you’re local to East Tennessee, check out the Tennessee Theatre’s list of events for December.
- Watch a favorite Holiday Musical | Grab a blanket, some hot chocolate, and snuggle in to watch your favorite holiday musical.
- Join a Holiday Caroling Group | Spread holiday cheer by meeting up with a caroling group in your community.
Have other musical holiday traditions? We’d love to hear about them.