Andrew Ziegler was both a piano dealer and manufacturer in New York City. Established sometime around 1870, Ziegler operated under the name of Ziegler & Company, building and retailing a full line of square pianos, upright pianos, and grand pianos. Ziegler's first workshop was located at 110 Bleeker Street, New York City. By the 1880s, the firm was located at East 22nd Street. There is no mention of Ziegler & Company after about 1885, indicating that the firm was out of business well before the turn-of-the-century.