Wesley pianos were manufactured by The Raudenbush & Sons Piano Company of St. Paul, Minnesota during the 1900 â 1929 era. Raudenbush was established in 1883 by S.W. Raudenbush and sons W.R. Raudenbush & F.M. Raudenbush. Their factory was located at University & Pillsbury Street, St. Paul, Minnesota. Raudenbush was known for building high quality pianos, offering a full line of upright pianos and baby grands. After the turn-of-the-century, the firm began building several models of player pianos as well. The firm built pianos under the Raudenbush and Garland names in addition to Wesley. The Raudenbush firm went out of business in about 1935 due to the Great Depression.