Schriver & Sons
The Schriver & Sons brand name was built and sold by the prominent Brinkerhoff Piano Company of Chicago. Brinkerhoff was first established in Chicago in 1906 by William Temple Brinkerhoff, then the Brinkerhoff Piano Company was then officially incorporated in 1911.
Brinkerhoff (and its affiliated brands) was known for building a better quality, affordable line of instruments during the 'golden age' of American piano manufacturing. The firm offered a full line of upright pianos, baby grand pianos, and player pianos until the Great Depression era. Player pianos by the firm were of especially good quality and design. Although the Brinkerhoff name was produced until the 1950s, the “Schriver & Sons” brand name appears to have been discontinued along with the onset of the Great Depression.