The Raudenbush & Sons Piano Company was established in 1883 by S.W. Raudenbush and sons W.R. Raudenbush & F.M. Raudenbush. Their factory was located at University & Pillsbury Street, St. Paul, Minnesota. Raudenbush was known for building high quality pianos, offering a full line of upright pianos and baby grands. After the turn-of-the-century, the firm began building several models of player pianos as well. In addition to building pianos under the Raudenbush name, the firm also produced pianos under the brand names of 'Garland' and 'Wesley'. The Raudenbush firm went out of business in about 1935 due to the Great Depression.