Perlman, H.W.

Harry W. Perlman built pianos from about 1898 until about 1935. Their factories were located at 345 Grand Avenue, New York City. Perlman built a modest number of pianos before being taken over by the National Piano Corporation during the Great Depression era. Judging from the handful of Perlman pianos we have restored, they seem to have been very well made pianos overall.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

RELATED INSTRUMENTS