Norris & Hyde

The Norris & Hyde Piano Company was established in 1873 in Neponset, Massachusetts. They were known for building high quality pianos and organs throughout the 19th Century and early 20th Century. By about 1910 the firm stopped production of organ manufacturing and increased their line of upright pianos and player pianos to meet the growing demand. Norris & Hyde was purchased by the Jacob Doll Piano Company in the late 1920's, and the Norris & Hyde name was discontinued in about 1930 with the onset of the Great Depression.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Norris & Hyde Advertisement Early 20th Century Norris & Hyde Piano Company Advertisement, Circa 1918

RELATED INSTRUMENTS

$18,000 After Total Restoration
1912 | Sold