George B. Norris pianos were built by the Holland Piano Manufacturing Company of Menomonie, Wisconsin. George B. Norris was the president of Holland Piano Company, and many of their instruments were built under his name. A late-comer to the industry, the firm was established in 1913. George B. Norris built a full line of upright pianos, baby grand pianos, and player pianos. They were known for being of very good quality at an affordable price. Unfortunately, George B. Norris built pianos for less than 20 years, going out of business with the Great Depression. The firm was liquidated in 1931.