The Miller Organ Company (not to be confused with the Henry F. Miller Company) was established in 1873 by A.H. Miller and A.B. Miller in Lebanon, PA. The firm was known for building very elaborate, high quality organs during the late 19th Century and early 20th Century. In 1903, A.H. Miller took full control of the firm along with his sons Grant L. Miller and H. Ray Miller, and his son in law, J.C. Bergner. The firm then began building pianos due to the decline in the popularity of the organ and the name of the firm to The Miller Piano & Organ Company. There is no mention of the firm after World War 1, indicating that they went out of business very early in the 20th Century.