Mellor, C. C.
C.C. Mellor was established in 1831 in Pittsburg, PA. They built pianos under the name of C. C. Mellor and Tiffany. During the 1900-1920 era, The Chauncey Piano Company built pianos for the C.C. Mellor. There is no mention of Chauncey, Tiffany, or C.C. Mellor after the Great Depression.Return To Brands
C. C. Mellor Advertisement
Early 20th Century C. C. Mellor Advertisement, Circa 1920