The Lincoln brand name was controlled and manufactured by the famous Weaver Piano & Organ Company of York, PA. Although Weaver was established in 1870, they didn't start producing the Lincoln brand name until after the turn-of-the-century. Lincoln was sold along side of Weaver instruments as an affordable alternative to the costlier Weaver brand name while offering similar quality. In addition to Lincoln, Weaver built several popular brand names including Livingston, York, and Davies & Sons. There is no mention of the Lincoln brand name after the Great Depression, indicating that Weaver must have discontinued the Lincoln line around 1930.