Keller & Sons

The Keller & Sons Piano Company (not to be confused with Keller Brothers) was established by Henry Keller in 1892. Their factories were located on Whitlock Avenue in New York City, and they built pianos for several decades. In 1916, Keller & Sons was bought by the Wilfred Piano Company, and Wilfred continued to build pianos under the Keller & Sons name until the Great Depression. Keller & Sons was discontinued in about 1931.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Keller & Sons Advertisement Early 20th Century Advertisement Mentioning Keller & Sons Upright Pianos