Huntington

The Huntington Piano Company - dubbed 'a piano of merit' by its maker- was established in 1894 in Shelton, Connecticut. Although manufacturing was done in Connecticut, their offices and showrooms were located in Brooklyn, New York. The Sterling Piano Company controlled the Huntington Piano Company, and they built several models of uprights, player pianos and baby grand pianos until the Great Depression era. In the 1930's, Huntington introduced a line of small console and spinet pianos as well as a line of small baby grand pianos, and successfully marketed them until the 1960's.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Huntington Catalog Illustrated Sales Catalog for the Huntington Piano Company, circa 1910

RELATED INSTRUMENTS

$14,000 After Total Restoration
1932 | For Sale