Hoerr, H & F
Henry & Franz Hoerr established the firm of H & F Hoerr in Toronto, Canada, in 1891. In 1895, H & F Hoerr patented the “Tone Arrangement of Piano Strings”, a peculiar devise that added extra strings and bridges to increase the overall tone of the instrument.
There is very little historical information about H & F Hoerr. 1897 Henry Hoerr assigned his interest in the firm to Franz Hoerr, making Franz Hoerr the sole owner of the firm. There is no mention of the firm after 1897.