The Elburn Piano Company built pianos for the large retailer J.W. Jenkins Music Company of Kansas City, Missouri. They built medium grade and high grade pianos from about 1910-1965. The firm offered a full line of upright pianos, player pianos and baby grands up until the Great Depression era, and then they incorporated spinet and console pianos into their product line in the early 1930's. Elburn pianos were distributed mainly throughout the mid-western United States, and are a bit uncommon in other parts of the country today.