The Cote Piano Company (pronounced Coe-Tay) was established in Fall River, Massachusetts in 1890. Their first factory is listed at 179 North Main Street, but as the company expanded the firm moved to larger factories at 144 Pacasset Street. The firm built a full line of upright pianos, player pianos and coin operated player pianos and nickelodeons. In the teens the firm was bought out by the International Piano Manufacturing Company after which the factory produced pianos under both the names of Cote and Bradly. The company went out of business shortly before the Great Depression.