Connor, Francis

Francis Connor started his piano business in 1871 in New York City, and began manufacturing pianos in 1877. Later, production was moved to Philadelphia. Around the turn-of-the-century, The Connor Piano Company established its head offices in New Orleans, Louisiana where it increased its popularity by distributing pianos throughout the south. Connor appears to have gone out of business before the Great Depression.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Francis Connor Sales Catalog Francis Connor Piano Company Sales Catalog, Circa about 1906