Cable, Hobart M.
The Hobart M. Cable Piano Company was established in La Porte, Indiana in 1900. Prior to 1900, Hobart M. Cable was affiliated with the Cable Piano Company along with his brother Fayette S. Cable and H.D. Cable. Hobart M. Cable built a large number of player pianos in the pre-Depression years, along with several models of upright and baby grand pianos. Hobart M. Cable continued to build console, spinet and baby grand pianos up until the name was discontinued in the 1960s.