Established in 1823, the Brambach Piano Company was one of the earliest and largest piano manufacturing companies of late 19th and early 20th Centuries. Although they built pianos under the Brambach name, the Brambach Piano Factory produced pianos for dozens of other well-known American piano manufactures during theteens andtwenties such as Kohler & Campbell, Mathushek, and many others. The Brambach factory was capable of building instruments in huge quantities, and their overall quality was very good and generally consistent. The Brambach name was discontinued in about 1957. Today, Brambach pianos are fairly common in our restoration shop, and they make very nice pianos after restoration.
INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHERMERA
Brambach Sales Catalog
Early 20th Century Brambach Sales Catalog, Circa 1903. (Original scans courtesy of www.musicaviva.com)