The Ballou Organ Company was a small firm located in Concord, New Hampshire during the late 19th Century. It was established by partners Oliver Ballou, George H. Curtis, and Rev. L. L. Harmon in about 1870. The company built organs under the names of 'Ballou' and 'Ballou & Curtis'. What little information we have about the firm indicates that they built very good quality home and chapel organs which were distributed mainly across the northeastern United States.