Automatic Player Piano Company

The Automatic Player Piano Company was a division of the Schubert Piano Company of New York. It appears that these were player pianos built by Schubert which were simply marked as 'Automatic Player Piano Company, New York'. Schubert built pianos from about 1882-1937, but their player pianos were built primarily in the 1905-1929 era.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Automatic Player Piano Company (Schubert) Circa 1910 Schubert piano catalog featuring their line of "Automatic Player Piano Company" player pianos