Ackerman & Lowe

Ackerman & Lowe built pianos in Marion, Ohio from about 1900 - 1933. Sometime around 1916, The Jesse French Piano Company assumed control of Ackerman & Lowe, and they continued to build the Ackerman & Lowe name into the early 1930's when the company finally went out of business due to the Great Depression.

INSTRUMENT CATALOGS & EPHEMERA

Ackerman & Lowe Catalog

This Ackerman & Lowe catalog appears to be circa about 1910, and lists a variety of upright pianos and player piano models offered at that time.